Hey, it’s February! Already. Time to check in on my resolutions (detailed list here).
- Complete a 1/2 Marathon in Under 2 Hours – I signed up and started training.
- Keep up with my Running Blog – I’ve been doing SO good at this! And I love it!
- Run a Marathon – This would happen in the fall, so nothing new here.
- Keep a Running Journal – Started the running journal a couple weeks ago. Jury’s still out on whether I’ll be able to keep it up. Also, not sure I like it.
- Join a Running Club – Not yet.
- Volunteer – Also, not yet.
- Run 2014! (kilometers, that is) – Working on it, but I’m behind. I’ve run more miles so far than at the same time last year (80 vs. 66), so that’s a good start.
- Beat Jeff’s 5k PR – Nope, haven’t tried yet. But I’m doing speed work for the half, which I think can count as progress on this goal, too.
In my opinion, so far so good. We ARE only 1/12 through the year. See ya next month!