I feel like I just gave an update from January (probably because I didn’t do that until February was almost half over.) Time to check in on my resolutions (detailed list here).
- Complete a 1/2 Marathon in Under 2 Hours – Training is going well, I did a 10 mile long run last week!
- Keep up with my Running Blog – Check! I’ve upped my goal to two posts per week. And I’m enjoying reading all the other running blogs I’ve found, too. 🙂
- Run a Marathon – I’ve got my eyes on the Cape Cod Marathon in the fall, but nothing’s set in stone.
- Keep a Running Journal – I fell a little behind on the journal, but it’s not a lost cause. I don’t think I really like it. I’m hoping to stick with it at least through the half marathon.
- Join a Running Club – Not yet. Waiting until I’m ready to start running outside (it was 5F out this morning?!), because that’s where running clubs meet up.
- Volunteer – Not yet.
- Run 2014! (kilometers, that is) – I’m pretty far behind. I think I bit off more than I can chew with this one, and I might have to downgrade this to a more realistic 1,000 miles. I’m pretty happy with how much I’ve been running, though, so it’s not a big deal. (138 miles so far this year! Compared to 93 miles at this time last year.)
- Beat Jeff’s 5k PR – Not yet; haven’t run a 5k yet this year.
I’m happy with my progress so far, and I’m looking forward to keeping at it in March! Who can believe it’s March already?!