Two months to go in 2014! That went quickly, didn’t it? It’s been quite the year so far. Let’s take a look at where I am on my running resolutions. Hopefully I don’t have too many left. 🙂
You can find the detailed list here.
1. Complete a 1/2 Marathon in Under 2 Hours – Done! 4.27.2014
2. Keep up with my Running Blog – Success! – I’m killing it at this one.
3. Run a Marathon – Check! Most recent resolution crossed off the list.
4. Keep a Running Journal – Done! I learned that running journals aren’t my thing.
5. Join a Running Club – I decided that I’m not doing this…another year, I think.
6. Volunteer – Check! I stuffed packets like a boss!
7. Run 1000 miles – (Revised down from 2014k/1250 miles) – Working on it…about 135 miles to go.
8. Beat Jeff’s 5k PR – I’ve got two (maybe) holiday 5ks in mind. We’ll see how my legs are feeling after marathon recovery.
So, that’s my progress so far. It’s crunch time!
How are you doing on your resolutions? Done yet? Still keeping track?