Oh hello, there! It’s been a busy couple of weeks over here in Amy land. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and December is getting off to a good start (err…first half?). Things are going pretty good here, both in terms of running and life in general. I’d love to get you all caught up, and I promise I will eventually, but right now…I was tapped for a Liebster award!
It’s been making the rounds, so I’m sure you know what it’s all about. If not here’s the gist: an awesome blogger nominates you (in my case it was the fantastic Sweaty Mess), you answer the questions they ask, then you nominate some other awesome bloggers, and give them questions to answer. Easy peesy!
Now, I should probably answer all 15 questions I was asked, but I’m short on time (theme of my life lately), so I’ll just answer whatever I can before it’s time to go to bed.
1) What is my current health related goal?
The Runner’s World Holiday Running Streak!
2) What is my biggest irrational fear?
Vomit. I know that no one likes vomit/vomiting, but I’m afraid of it the way other people are afraid of spiders, heights, the dark. And, I don’t mean germaphobia here (that’s another fear I have, but I don’t think that one’s irrational).
3) Do I enjoy wrapping presents?
For about 5 minutes. It gets tedious, real fast.
4) What’s my favorite cross training activity?
None. I only like running. I would say snow shoeing, except I probably have to do an activity more than twice a year for it to count.
5) I have 2 weeks off work and 2 round trip plane tickets to ANYWHERE. Where would you go and who would you take?
I’d go to New Zealand/Australia w/ Jeff for 10 of those days, and hang around the house doing nothing for the remaining 4.
6) Okay so I HAVE to eat a fast food meal. What restaurant would I choose and what do I order?
Ha….you make it sound like I don’t eat fast food burritos at least once a week and LOVE IT! Anyways, I’d pick Chipotle – burrito bowl w/ white rice, black beans, and sofritas, topped w/ corn salsa and cheese (no guac. it costs an outrageous $2.00!)
7) Share a pic of myself in non-workout clothes.
8) If I could choose to have a ‘do over’and switch careers, what would I choose and why?
I just did a do over…I’m a former engineer, one month into my career as an actuary. And why? Well, we don’t have time to get into all that.
9) What do I want for Christmas?
A relaxing day with my family.
Now, time to nominate some other bloggers! I’m sure some (if not all) of you have been nominated before, but well…not by me! And, if you’re not on the list but want to answer some questions, please join in!
And, here are the questions I want you to answer. Only 5, because it’s bed time. 🙂
- Do you speak a foreign language? If so, how do you say “I love to run!”? If not, which language would you like to learn?
- What’s your least favorite household chore?
- Do you enjoy running when you can do whatever you like, or do you prefer to have a training plan?
- Share a favorite holiday tradition you have.
- What was the first job you ever had?