Remember that time I said I was going to be really consistent with my blogging, and I actually followed through? No? Me either. I’m not even going to bother to explain myself this time or make another grand statement that I will now commence blogging regularly. We’ll just see what happens.
And, oddly enough now that I’ve finally taken the time to sit down and write a post, I can’t remember what it was that I wanted to post about. No idea. Instead I will try a list:
- Running hasn’t been happening, but I’m feeling a renewed motivation. I’m planning to start a couch to 5k program. Either on Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I’ve done this before, most recently when I came back to running after having Mr. Toddler. It works for me because there is a lot of walking at the beginning. And in the beginning when running feels hard, I need a lot of walking. 🙂
- I’m studying (for the third time) for exam MLC. That stands for Models for (or in?) Life Contingencies, which is basically me calculating premiums or benefits for a bunch of different types of life insurance. I like the material, but for some reason just can’t manage to pass this freakin’ exam. I need to make it happen this time. NEED to.
- Even though this blog is a running blog, and the name is “Let’s go Running” and the web address is awesomerunningblog.com; I’m considering branching out a bit. Mainly since I haven’t been running, and my couch to 5k program will likely not yield very many exciting posts. I’d love to change the name of the blog, but I stink at coming up with names. I didn’t even realize I was naming the blog when I wrote “Let’s go Running” in the box. If I had known, I probably wouldn’t even have a blog because I would still be working on a name.
- One of the topics I’m considering branching out to is cloth diapering. I know a lot about cloth diapers, and I feel a need to share. I’d also like to write a little more about my work/job. Mainly in regards to the exams I take. I spend so much time studying, and I need a place to complain about it. 🙂 Both of these topics are fairly specific and probably boring to a large number of people, so I will give warning when one of these posts is coming.
- A lot of times, the most time consuming part of blogging is finding the right pictures to go with the post. Sometimes it’s easy, but mostly it’s just annoying. I feel this NEED to post a picture, and it can be a real hassle. It may make things dull, but I’m going to try and stop doing this. Maybe this means some posts with no pictures. Or maybe an unrelated shot. This time, the pictures were easy to come by..hurray!
- I’m watching Friends again. Can you tell from the title?
Have a wonderful week. Maybe I’ll be back to let you know how that couch to 5k program goes. Maybe it’ll be 5 months before you hear from me…one never knows.
2 thoughts on “The one with the list”
GIVE ME ALL YOUR CLOTH DIAPERING KNOWLEDGE! I’m planning to cloth diaper my little girl when she arrives this summer, and while I’m excited and feel like it’s the right choice, I’m also nervous.
Also, I feel you on the picture thing. I forget to take pictures all week long, and then when I’m writing a weekend update post or something, the lack of pictures is very noticeable and annoying. I’m trying to be better about “documenting” stuff, but also trying not to be obnoxious about it in the moment. Finding the balance is hard.
I am so psyched that I’ll have at least one person reading my cloth diaper posts! 😁 And now I have incentive to get going on it before my audience of one has her baby. Haha
The picture thing is a killer though. I can only take so many pictures of myself on the treadmill, and do those really add anything?