I recently mentioned that I need to procrastinate more effectively, and I’ve been doing better at that! I read a book, Wonder, and started two others. And, I’m almost completely done with Holiday shopping (!!!). I’ve also been attempting to post more often.
And, last but not least, I started running again! I thought my first post baby run was going to feel momentous (it did after Mr. Toddler) and also terrible. But turns out it was pretty uneventful. I walked to warm up, then ran until I felt uncomfortable, then walked, then repeated until I hit 30 minutes. I read while running, which was the best part I think. Overall I feel pretty ‘meh’ about the whole running thing right now.
That is, until I came up with the idea for TREADMILL BINGO!!
As part of my procrastinate better resolution, I created this totally awesome Bingo board with 24 different runs and a free space. When I get Bingo, I get a reward! (Yes, I am a child.)
- First Horizontal Line – Starbucks drink
- First Vertical Line – Starbucks drink
- First Diagonal Line – Starbucks drink
- Four Corners – Starbucks drink and Breakfast Sandwich
- X – Starbucks drink and Breakfast Sandwich
- Full Card – New Running Apparel!
- I have two months: December and January
- Only one space can be marked off per run
- To complete any “wear X, Y, Z” space, normal running shoes are allowed
- I cannot purchase Starbucks for any other reason (However, I can use rewards to get free drinks)
Pretty, simple, right? Feel free to join me! (Please join me, it will be so fun!!) And if you do, feel free to make modifications to the Bingo card.
Check out this post from November 30th, 2013 (5 years ago!) 2013 Holiday Running Streak – Day 3