There are about a million things I’d like to accomplish in 2019. To keep things somewhat realistic, I’ve whittled the list down to 8. Who knows, if things are going well, I can always accomplish more. Even now, I keep thinking of more I want to add, while simultaneously starting to feel overwhelmed with the 8 I have. So even though it is killing me not to list every single thing I want to accomplish and/or make into a habit, I am calling it! Eight is enough.
Without further ado:
- Finish Knitting Miss Baby’s baby blanket: easy, I just need to do it.
- Play ALL of our board games: I want to list them, rate them, and get rid of ones we don’t like.
- Pass LTAM exam: this exam has been a thorn in my side, and it’s VERY important that I pass it this Spring. VERY very important.
- Read/Listen to 35 books: I’m not sure if this number is low/high or realistic, I basically assumed I could read 1 book and listen to 1 book every 3 weeks (the length of a library loan). I might adjust this as the year goes on.
- PR the 5k: I want/need a running goal. It can’t be terribly time consuming, but I do want it to be difficult. We’ll see how it goes.
- Organize my clothes/our closets: Pretty self-explanatory, the twist is that our bedroom closet currently has no shelving or rods to hang things from, so requires some work. That is part of this resolution.
- Lose 25 to 30 lbs: I was 10lbs heavier than I wanted to be before I had Mr. Toddler, then I held on to 10lbs from him, and have another 10lbs from Miss Baby. Alone, 10lbs doesn’t sound like a lot. But then you multiply that by 3 and 30lbs kind of does.
- Meditate: I am a broken record on this goal. I have the headspace app. I love it. I just need to freaking DO IT.
So there you have it…the great eight! And now that I’ve written them down, I’m totally jazzed about doing them. Here’s to a productive and fun 2019!
P.S. In 2014, I had 8 running specific resolutions, oh how times have changed.